SOCIALIZE, ETC. TWITTER / FB / LINKEDIN / PORTFOLIO / GAWKER MEDIA

2.14.2010

revitalized pov.

I initially created Snarkentary to keep up my writing skills post-grad and stay on top of the new media game during my job hunt. After landing a spot on the marketing team at Gawker Media, my focus on all things internet shifted and the purpose of Snarkentary became partially irrelevant.

With a newfound interest in media trends and information aesthetics, and an increased passion for all things verbal and visual, I'm ready to dive back into the blogosphere. I'm still tweeting away, but sometimes 140 characters just doesn't cut it! So my returned to Snarkentary comes with a new approach: an overdose on design & media. Possibly with a dash of details on NYC shenanigans.

Let the overdose begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment